JFL demands the following;
- To put pressure on all parties to conflict for protecting civilians in the areas located in the north of the river.
- To participate in the process of protecting civilians throughout observation power that ensures that no violations are practiced on the civilians in the north of river areas.
- UN must play its role to reach a comprehensive political solution in Syria.
To increase its role to work with parties to conflict to protect the civilians who are residing the areas of north of river and continue in providing them with humanitarian assistance.
- To increase the participation of coalition members in the areas that the US troops will withdraw from in order to ensure stability.
- To work on not involving the areas of north of the river in new conflicts that might result in new influx of displacement and victims.
United States of America:
- Any withdrawal from Syria should be within accurate plan that guarantees protection of civilians following this withdrawal.
- To work on replacing the US troops with other ones that are able to maintain security and protect all civilians in the north of the river.
- The alternative troops should be acceptable by the civilians in order to avoid any new influx of displacement, manhunt, or human rights violations.
- To ensure that the US troops withdrawal does not lead to new conflict in the north of the river and result in new influx of displacement along with ending up the relative stability situation. This should be in coordination with international and local powers.
- S. must play its role in pushing forward the political process to reach a comprehensive political solution under the aegis of the United Nations.
- To work with all local, regional, and international parties to guarantee that no violations are practiced against the civilians in the north of the river.
- To maintain the stability situation and avoid new conflicts along with understanding with different powers about the day after the US withdrawal.
Syria Democratic Forces:
- To work on protecting civilians residing in the north of the river and to commit to human rights principles.
- To work on not involving the areas located in the north of the river in any new conflict, and to continue in fighting ISIS.
- To work in collaboration with the local community including civil, tribal, political, and military powers concerning the future options following the withdrawal of the US troops.
All Parties to Conflict:
- To continue in fighting ISIS, not only on the military level, but also throughout supporting the civic action that represents cultural and ideological resistance to the radical ideology.
- To push forward political agreement in accordance with UNSC resolution 2254.